Seven Tips for All :
- A magic eye and a door chain are a must for your door. Use them before opening the door to any stranger.
- Your unverified servant, chowkidar or tenant may be criminal. Verify him through the police at once.
- You love your car but thief is equally desperate. Just an extra door and steering lock will keep him guessing.
- Ostentation of extra jewellery in open places has always proved dangerous. Beware of robbers and snatchers! A burglar always looks for a chance to break into your house.
- Put extra grills on your doors and windows, use extra strong locks and always inform your neighbours before going out.
- No gift and no lift! Tell your children not to accept gifts from strangers not to take a lift from strangers nor to take a lift offered by unknown people.
- Whenever you are in crowded place, keep a sharp lookout for unclaimed objects. These could be bombs.